HOPE Family Health desires to one day offer a full range of preventative, restorative and rehabilitative dental care services. We recognize that in order to provide comprehensive health-care, dentistry must play an integral role in the comprehensive services that we offer to our patients. Dental exams and cleanings, oral cancer screenings, dentures, partials, tooth colored fillings, crowns, tooth extractions, root canal, implants and a wide range of cosmetic services are only a few of the dental care services we one day HOPE to provide.
While our team continues to develop a strategy for offering these services on-site, we currently offer the coordination of these dental services with our partner, Interfaith Dental Clinic in Nashville.
In order to provide lifelong oral health maintenance, Interfaith helps our patients establish a personal and professional maintenance program. There are evidential based findings that link oral health and periodontal disease to such things as diabetes, heart disease, stroke, respiratory disease and oral cancer to name a few. Due to the recurring nature of periodontal disease, Interfaith offers the following during oral health maintenance exams:
- Review your current dental and medical history
- Review any changes in your medications and their effects on your oral health
- Do a complete oral cancer screening
- Record, compare, and evaluate your current periodontal status with your past records to detect any early changes in your periodontal health
- Complete all necessary periodontal maintenance procedures using the newest techniques and most modern equipment
- Take any necessary x-rays to evaluate the supporting structures of your teeth
- Review your home care program
- Apply topical fluoride to your teeth
- Make any necessary recommendations about your future oral healthcare needs
- Update your referring dentist about your current oral health status
Se Habla Espańol
In addition to Spanish translation services, we provide translation interpretation services for many patients who may not speak English as their primary language. For more information…
Call | 615-644-2000.
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org